Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chanel Haute Couture

























If you haven't yet seen Chanel's couture collection you shoud! I am amazed by it. Of course wheneve i go to style.com to check out the new collections i always know Chanel will be amazing! No doubt! But what i love about this collection is that even though Chanel is known for its elegant black and white pieces i really liked the fact that this time there was more colour. But not bright in your face colour but light candy colours, pastels.. I LOVE IT!!! And the hairstyle omg....brilliant! This collection is so feminine and elegant but with really cute colours which i love.
Karl Lagerfeld is a genius!

Source: style.com

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the collection, I wasn't that impressed (I though, eh, pastels for spring - kind of boring), but each time I look at it I start to love it more. Karl Lagerfeld pays so much attention to every little detail, which it what makes his collections for Chanel stand out.

    -couturewonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete